What is Day-Of-Coordination?
What does this mean? Who should utilize this service?
What Exactly Is a Day-Of Coordinator?
On the day of your wedding, a Day-Of Coordinator can relieve a great deal of stress by allowing you to enjoy your wedding, while they handle all of the details that you would like to include in your special day. A coordinator will be there to oversee everything from the big picture down to the smaller details to make sure everything is exactly how you would like it to be.
Who Would Benefit From Having a Day-Of Coordinator?
A Day-Of Coordinator can be beneficial to those who have a lot of elaborate tasks, strict time-lines, family issues, or any small details involved in their big day. A Day-Of Coordinator can keep all of these aspects in order so that you, the bride, can enjoy this special day with your friends and family. A coordinator will communicate with all of your wedding professionals, as well, and make sure that everything is happening exactly how you have specified. Lastly, a Day-Of Coordinator will prevent and fix any issues that may arise allowing you to have peace of mind throughout the day.
What Are the Differences Between Day-Of Services and Personalized Day-Of Services?
The personalized services that we provide here at Cinderella4aday go beyond the normal Day-Of Service. We keep in touch with you throughout your planning process to help you with those minor details that matter to you. The Dream Team is always available by phone or email, and even Skype and text messaging to answer your questions. We even will sit-down with you for a final consultation to go over all of the details that need to be in place for your special wedding.
What Does the Cinderella4aday Day-Of Service Package Include?
- No matter the size of your event, you will be provided with one lead wedding coordinator and one assistant.
- From set-up through breakdown, you will have on-site coordination of the entire event.
- The Dream Team will review all of the contact information and copies of the professional’s contracts.
- We will follow up with all of the professionals for your day, provide them with our contact information, go over all of the details with them, as well as advise them if any changes. In this process, we will also confirm what time they will be arriving and make sure that they have the correct details regarding the ceremony and/or reception.
- We create and circulate detailed time-lines of the wedding day to all necessary parties.
- Set-up of the ceremony and reception sites, as well as supervision of all of the wedding professionals, will be dealt with by the Dream Team.
- We will handle the coordination of transportation, if needed, for the wedding party and guests.
- We cue musicians during the ceremony, reception, and the grand entrance
- The Dream Team will take care of the smaller details, such as the proper placement of place-cards, wedding favors, champagne flutes, and cake cutting utensils, as well as setting up the gift table, guest books, and any other displays.
- We make sure your most precious photos are not missed!
- We will pack up any of your personal items, and decor that you want to keep and make sure all of your gifts and cards are dealt with as you wish.
- You will be able to sit-down for a final consultation, taking up to two-hours, to determine the order of service for your wedding day.