Calling all Brides!! Making the Most of a Bridal Show
Cinderella4aDay would like to congratulate you on your engagement! Right now you are probably in the process of planning your dream wedding right now and want all the help you can get. Cinderella4aDay is hosting our own bridal show on Sunday, March 27, 2011 at the Locust Grove in Poughkeepsie, New York. Come get lost in Royalty and Romance!
A great way to see as many options as you can from flowers to top-notch caterers to photographers is to go to a bridal show.
Here are some tips to help any bride make the most of your bridal show experience. Let’s start with “what to do” before the show.
- Research the show ahead of time to see what professionals are going to be there. See if anyone interests you.
- Pre-register for the show
- Come prepared to the show with a list of questions for the professionals that you are interested in. Start with the most important professional and work your way down the list.
- Bring a camera to take pictures of anything that interests you at the show. It could be anything from a floral arrangement to a cake.
- Bring a small notepad to the show to make special notes.
- Bring your fiancée, if at all possible. If not, it is a great idea to bring your Mother, maid-of-honor, future mother-in-law or other friends to get some extra input.
- Have a list of important dates for your big day: the date of your bridal shower, engagement party, rehearsal dinner, etc.
Once you enter the show, it can be very overwhelming with the amount of activity going on. You can make the most of your experience with these helpful suggestions.
- If you have an instant connection with a professional based on personality, don’t be afraid to build on that relationship. Maybe that caterer you liked will end up doing your wedding for you!
- Always keep your budget in mind when looking at prices presented to you by professionals.
- Chat with other brides at the show. You may meet someone who can be extra support for you during your wedding planning process.
- Don’t be afraid to tell a professional that you have already booked someone else for his or her area of service. Take time to listen to what they have to say, you may pick up an extra idea for your own wedding!
- Always feel comfortable with the professional’s personality. Personality and communication are very important.
- Don’t forget to enjoy yourself!
Cinderella4aDay is fortunate to have several amazing professionals take part in our fabulous show “Unveiled” To find out more information please click the links below.
Custom Candy Buffets
If you have not registered for this event yet, pre-register click here pre-register for FREE!
Be sure to enter our “Out of the Box” bridal contest where you can win a fabulous wedding package. Click here to register.
Looking forward to meeting all of you, happy planning!